Thursday, September 19, 2013

Coming to Connecticut

I need a place to store all of the wonderful places Kyle and I are discovering in our new Connecticut home. A blog is born.

Kyle and I drove from Utah to Connecticut with all of our belongings either in our Nissan Sentra or in boxes waiting to be mailed.
We camped out in an Extended Stay hotel while we looked for an apartment (the name of those hotels is so ironic...the last thing I wanted to do after ten days of living there was extend my stay...).
We found a beautiful little place in a quiet neighborhood and have started the process of making a home. All of our earthly possessions include a closet full of clothes, kitchen gear, seven boxes of books, and a mattress. We're making due but are excited to transition from Asian style eating to a table and chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment