Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Weddin' for Callie and Doug

Kyle and I were able to travel back to Utah (it's like we never left!) for Kyle's sister Callie's wedding. We enjoyed a beautiful ceremony at the Mount Timpanogos Temple and a fun party at Wadley Farms. Congratulations Callie and Doug Bowen!

The beautiful bride and debonair groom
Cutting the cake...
...and tossing the bouquet!

My parents, brother Jeremy and his wife Haley came to the reception
and they brought along my adorable niece Nora.
Kyle and his mama
Awww...

Haha...I love this pic! Marci "caught" snitching the cake! ;)

I also got to spend a night up in Fruit Heights and it was great to see the fam.

Banana splits after the Priesthood Session of the LDS General Conference...

...made by the pros themselves.

Don't you wish you got some?

My bros Jere and Matt, my sweet Gma Winter Simmons, and her wonderful husband Jake

Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Ella Colvin, in town for a visit

And last but not least...

...the adorable Nora bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment