Tuesday, October 15, 2013

iPod Boston

Kyle and I had our first excursion to Boston this weekend. Our main purpose of going was to attend the Boston Massachusetts Temple. We loved every moment there.


Kyle found a free walking tour of Boston on an iTunes Audissey podcast so we decided to give it a try. I'm sure we looked somewhat comical in our hoodies and iPods wandering in sync throughout the city. We had so much fun though! The tour guided us to places we would never have seen otherwise and included many interesting stories and interviews. We walked the streets for about three hours and hardly noticed the time pass by. We can't wait to go back for tour #2!

Beautiful Boston!

We saw this piano sitting in the Boston Commons...
I'm bringing my Broadway books with me next time!

Podcast begin!

Granary Burying Ground...Kyle looks like one of the ghosts

View of Park Street Church

I love this man.

Faneuil Hall

Faneuil Marketplace

Green Dragon Tavern
where the Sons of Liberty met to plan the Revolution

Paul Revere's home

Boston Harbor

Misty cityscape

How I looked for most of the day :)

A lovely end to a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment